Sunday, November 25, 2007

Process Booklet for Time Capsule










I like this project for several reasons: I like the varying ideas which have been tossed around with varying interpretations, I like the process of it, and I like the idea of it being a way to pull us as alumni back into the program. With that being said there are some things I dislike about this project, but the one that stands out the most is I felt like we were groping around in the dark as to what this project was- both us, the students, and the teachers- I feel like not enough time has been alotted for the current period: in which we know have some semi-clarity. I also am upset by the fact that I do not have the resources available to me to allow me to portray my idea thoroughly and/or accurately. I have enjoyed this project but I am ready to move on.

No comments: